Australian Dunny Derby Day
Plenty of action, live bands and great fun for all the family from 12.00pm until late.
Friday 22 September 2017
Australian Dunny Derby Day celebrations kick off at 12.00pm and will feature non-stop action and entertainment.
2017 program to be confirmed but preliminary program is:
- Kids Meggsie Cart Races
- Outback Ironman event (Day 4)
- Outback Ironwoman event (Day 4)
- World Crayfish Derby Race Meeting
- Various – Nathan Griggs – Big Whip, Fire Whip & Whip Cracking Show
- 2017 Quilton Australian Dunny Derby Parade
- Dunny Derby races begin
- Mayoral Mayhem Dunny Derby Challenge
- Constipation Stakes
- Final of the Quilton Australian Dunny Derby – Followed by presentations and awards to winners
- Live bands on Main Stage until late – Coming soon
PLUS – Children’s Amusements including the Giant Waterslide and Jumping Castle. There will be a range of food and beverage booths located around the grounds. Please feel free to bring along your own camping chair for the evening’s live music show under the stars.
Ticket price: Adult entry $25; Pensioner/Concession $15; Child $5; Family ticket $50 (2 adults and up to 3 children).