Outback From Above – Scenic Helicopter Tours
Get a bird’s eye view of the action and experience Winton and the Outback Festival from above on a 10minute scenic helicopter flight!
Exclusive Daily Scenic Helicopter Flights!
Soak up the Winton and Outback Festival sights in a state-of-the-art aircraft. Why not start the day in adventure mode with a sunrise flight?
- When: Daily flights available every 15 minutes from 6:30am to 6pm. Sunrise and Sunset flight times available. **Weigh in and safety briefing is conducted prior to departure so please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time**
- Minimum: 2 passengers per booking
- Maximum: 4 passengers per flight
- Cost: Festival Special! $99 per person (10 minute scenic helicopter flight)
- Departures: Flights depart from the Eric Lenton Memorial Recreation Ground, Vindex Street in Winton.
Elite Aviation Services’ ‘Outback From Above’ Helicopter flights take your Outback experience to the next level! Get a bird’s eye view of the action and experience the Outback Festival, Winton and surrounding areas from above!
Also during your flight look out to the spectacular Rangelands, Vindex Range and Bladensberg National Park – don’t forget your camera!
For Elite Aviation Services, safety is paramount. Relax in state-of-the-art aircraft knowing your adventure is in the hands of pilots with a combined 50 years’ aviation and outback tourism experience.
Elite Aviation Services’ Hylton Ward was born in Chinchilla and spent his career in aviation based in rural and remote locations throughout Australia. His extensive aviation experience coupled with his passion for showing passengers the beautiful areas of Winton and surrounds will ensure you make lasting memories and have a story to tell that will make your friends and family envious!
Private charters and transfers also available.
Every day is a great day when you’re flying with Elite Aviation Services – ‘Outback From Above’