Outback Festival attracts over 5000 visitors over the 5 day event and we are seeking applications from stallholders for both food and craft/market sales.
Stall Fees per day for each of the 5 days, including power:
- Food Vans: $TBA per day
- Craft/Market Stalls: $TBA per day
2019 Stall General Operating Times:
- Tuesday 24 September – 9am to 8pm
- Wednesday 25 September – 9am to 11pm (Evening free Street Concert in main CBD location)
- Thursday 26 September – 9am to 9pm (Evening free ‘Family Activities’ in main CBD location)
- Friday 27 September – 9am to 8pm or midnight* (*Optional – Events will move to the Recreation Grounds in Vindex Street for the Australian Dunny Derby Day celebrations which includes the evening Music Concert. Operating hours 12pm to midnight and stalls will move from their main street location to the Recreation Grounds for this period if so desired. We expect some 2,500+ patrons to be present at this event)
- Saturday 28 September – 9am to 11pm (Evening Festival Finale Street Concert in main CBD location)
All Stallholders must maintain a high quality presentation of products and stall layout. We encourage you to like our Facebook page for regular updates.
How to Apply: Read the Terms & Conditions for Stallholders and apply via our online Application Form below. If you have any questions regarding being a Stall Holder at the Outback Festival, please email us: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in being a Stall Holder at the Outback Festival!